Black beans tostadaServes 4
- 1 pack of Ranchero tostadas
- 2 cans of black beans rinsed and drained
- 200g of ricotta cheese
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 3 chargrilled corn cobs
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Coriander leaves and ranchero smoky chipotle salsa to serve
- In a frying pan, her the oil, add the onion and season with salt and pepper, cook for 5 minutes and add the beans
- Remove from heat and mash the beans with a fork or a masher
- Remove the kernels from the cob with a knife
- To assemble your tostadas, spread the beans on the tostadas, add the cheese, corn and coriander leaves.
Serve with ranchero smoky chipotle Sauce
And Buen provecho!