Ceviche ? ? Ingredients:
- 400g of Flathead or any white fish fillet skin removed, Chopped into 1 cm cubes.
- 4 tablespoons of Ranchero chipotle sauce.
- The juice of 2 limes ? ?
- The juice of 1 orange ?
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes cut in halves. ?
- 1 small bunch of spring onion finely chopped. ?
- 1 small bunch of coriander finely chopped. ?
- 1 bag of Ranchero corn chips or Tostadas to serve.
Place the fish in a glass bowl and pour over Ranchero Chipotle salsa, lime and orange juice. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix gently.
Seve immediately with Ranchero corn chips or with Ranchero Tostadas.