Ranchero CevichePerfect for a picnic, beach day or a dinner party!!
Serves 4 as a main and 6 as an entree
Time for preparation 20 minutes
- 3 table spoons of Ranchero Salsa Caliente
- 500g of white fish cut in 1-centimetre cubes
- The juice of 2 limes
- 1 small bunch of coriander finely chopped
- ½ small red onion diced
- 1 large mango cut in cubes
- 1 tomato diced
In a Bowl mix the lime juice with the Ranchero Salsa Caliente.
- Cover the fish with the mix , season with salt and let cook for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Add the rest of ingredients and mix gently.
- Serve with corn chips.