Octopus Salad 🥗🐙 🌶 (Serves 6) One kilo of octopus, head removed and cleaned.
- 300g of greek yoghurt.
- 1 Ranchero sour cream seasoning.
- 1/2 Kilo of peeled potatoes.
- 1 lemon.
- 1 Small bunch of coriander leaves chopped.
- 1 Small bunch of spring onions chopped.
- 1 pack of Ranchero tostadas or corn chips.
Method Place the octopus in a large pot, cover with water and add salt, bring it to boil and reduce heat.
Cook for 2 hours at low heat and 30 minutes before, add the potatoes getting sure everything is cover by water.
Remove from heat and drain all the water, let it cool down in your Fridge.
Once cool down cut the potatoes and octopus cut into small pieces.
In a bowl mix the yoghurt with the sour cream seasoning, the juice of the lemon, coriander spring onion potatoes and octopus, toss until combined.
Serve cold with tostadas or corn chips. Buen provecho!