Pulled Pork Tostadas 🐖
Makes 30 tostadas
- 700g of pork shoulder cured in squares of about 5cm
- 1 Bottle of Ranchero chipotle BBQ sauce
- 2 packs of ranchero tostadas
- 1/4 of purple cabbage finely sliced
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1 small bunch of coriander leaves chopped
- 2 avocados
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a deep sauce pan mix the sauce and equal amount of water, add the pork and bring to simmer at medium heat for 2 hours or until the pork is tender.
- Using two forks shred the pork
- In a separate bowl mix the vegetables and the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper
- Top your tostadas with a the mixed vegetables, pork and a slice of avocado.
Buen Provecho! 👌🏻