Pumpkin and sweet potato Soup Serves 6
- 500g butternut pumpkin cut in half .
- 300g of sweet potatoes cut in half.
- 4 cups of vegetable or chicken stock.
- 6 ranchero tostadas coarsely broken.
- Salt and pepper
- Put your pumpkin and sweet potatoes in a baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 170 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let it cool down.
- Using a spoon remove the seeds from the pinking.
- Peal the sweet potato and pumpkin and put in a large sauce pan, add the stock and season with salt and pepper
Using a stick blender to pure until smooth adding a bit of water If need it.
- Heat for 5 minutes or until heated through
Divide the soup in deep bowls and serve with the pieces of tostada